Non-For-Profit (NFPs) and Non-Government Organisations (NGOs)
SkyBranch is an accounting solution designed specifically to address the unique needs of NFPs and NGOs and replacing the need for Excel-based spread sheet work. It has been successfully implemented and used in many trade organisations, Education companies and Government bodies in the over 28 years of our software development and servicing. We are a UK software house with London-based, qualified client support.
SkyBranch integrates information, workflow and analytics so each update you make populates in real-time throughout your management systems. Most of our software updates can be uploaded from the system’s user interface online, which helps your organisation to eliminate the costs and delays typically required to update on-premise accountancy systems.
- Charity Accounting: gives you online access from anywhere at anytime
- Reporting on either the traditional P&L and Balance Sheet basis or on the organisational level
- Tracking money in designated funds, complete tracking of donations
- Processing of multi-national VAT requirements
- Fully integrated to the other Skynet software solutions. Our solutions take care of all administrative details so you can focus on delivering your mission
- No prior accounting knowledge required – our systems are straight forward and easy to learn